Dad’s and Toddlers
Dad’s and Toddlers takes place on the 3rd Saturday of the month, between 10-11.30am
There is tea, coffee and bacon butties for the Dads and drinks, biscuits and toys for the children. For Babies to Pre-schoolers
For more information call Dan Cruse on 01934 835621 or contact us here
Toddlers Groups (Tues & Weds)
Tuesday and Wednesday mornings 9.45-11.30am
For children under 3 years old together with their parents and carers.
There are plenty of toys and activities for the children as they learn to interact and play together.
The sessions are free and refreshments are provided for you and your children. Please contact the chapel for more details!
All Sorts (School Years R-2)
- Bible stories
…and activities suitable for young children
Friday Club (School Years 3-6)
Every Friday during term-time, from 6.30pm until 7.45pm, it features
- Bible stories
- Fun games
- Craft activities
- A tuck shop
- Trips out and an annual weekend away
Friday Club is very popular amongst local children and a great source of enjoyment for them in a safe and caring environment. The first week of the summer holidays each year also sees the Friday Club “Holiday Club”!
Impact is our club for young people in school years 7 to 11.
- It’s on Fridays between 7.45-9.00pm
- It’s at Horsecastle Chapel
- We’ll learn from the Bible
- Tuck shop
- Pool Table, Table Tennis, Cooking, Crafts, Music, Basketball, volleyball, etc, etc.
- Each child needs to have completed consent form in order to attend. A blank one can be found by clicking on this link.
Why not come along for a cup of coffee, a piece of cake and a chat?